Capacity 360 fosters inclusive growth by bringing people at the centre to help organizations thrive. It brings the wealth of expertise and experiences from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Philippines and Thailand in the area of International Development, Human Resources & Management and Development Coaching with a team of subject matter experts. We are set to support the journey of inclusive growth of the development organizations and corporate.
This Policy describes how we will collect, handle, transfer, store, and protect Personal Data in compliance with the law and our own data protection standards. Capacity 360 needs to collect, handle, transfer and store information about you in order to provide you an optimal level of service that satisfies you. We have adopted this Policy to ensure that we protect your personal data from breaches of confidentiality and protect their legal rights.
Data and information that we collect:
When you use www.capacity360.com, we collect and store your personal information that you provide time to time. We aim to provide you with optimal level of satisfaction, therefore, use your data and information for the same purpose.
We generally collect personal information such as your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, billing address, telephone number, mobile number, payment procedure and other relevant information. We also receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address when you visit our website, that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Use of Collected Data and Information:
Capacity 360 uses the data you provide to us while visiting and shopping with us in the following purpose.
- We use your data to customize our website, modify upgrade or revise our services, communicate with you in the future for the same purpose.
- We request you to provide your consent on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when you register or create an account with our website.
- With your consent, we may send you emails and newsletter about our store, new products, and other updates.
- We provide your basic information e.g. name, phone number email address to our partners as needed as appropriate
- We may need to disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions. Please visit our Terms and Conditions policy to understand this.
- We may collect and store certain types of information while you interact with us e.g. we use “cookies,” and we gather certain types of information when your website browser accesses www.Capacity 360.com or our advertisements and other communications and marketing contents served by or on behalf of Capacity 360 on other websites and social medias.
How we security of your Data and Information:
- We consider the data and information you provide as strictly confidential and use the same only for the purpose stated above. We take reasonable measures and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Capacity 360 complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that ensure the data is protected and use with the generally accepted data protection standard
- Data and information, you provide to us an important part of our business, and under no circumstance we sale these data and information it to others.
- If you want, you may withdraw your consent for Capacity 360 to contact you, for contact, collection, use and disclosure of your information if you want. We are flexible to correct; amend or delete any personal information we have about you. You may place your request via firstname.lastname@example.org.